Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bed Time - Egg Time!

Here’s a prank that did not go over as well as I had hoped. You could say that Tyler Jimmy got lucky, but I think there was an error in execution on my part. The idea was this: set raw eggs (ever so gently) under the covers on the bed and in the pillow -- making bed time, egg time! He can tell you more about how he caught on to the eggs, but suffice it to say only one was broken, and I believe he found this one … and crushed it out of principle.

One lesson learned: Tell your victim you have pranked them! You can make them do all kinds of screwy things when they’re paranoid (like clean their room.)

Supplies: Raw eggs, rotten is better! Remember that a bad egg sinks in water.

Execution: Access bed, insert eggs.

Difficulty: Not very hard if you have eggs handy (mine were contributed by some prank-patrons down the hall.) I suppose the difficult part is placing these strategically where they will be crushed but not noticed first. Let me know if you use this prank successfully.

No comments: